Address: Lixia District, Jinan City, Shandong Province
Plastic Russian Birch Plywood with high quality
|Place of Origin:||shandong|
|Price:||$8.00-$8.99/ Cubic Meter|
|Payment Terms:||D/A,Western Union|
What is OSB ?
OSB is Oriented strand board, is the upgrading of the traditional particleboard products,its mechanical properties with directionality, durability, moisture resistance and dimensional stability than ordinary particleboard.With a small expansion coefficient, no distortion, good stability, uniform material and nail holding high performance.
Oriented strand board (OSB), also known as flakeboard, sterling board and appetite in British English,is a type of engineered wood similar to particle board, formed by adding adhesives and then compressing layers of wood strands (flakes) in specific orientations. It was invented by Armin Elmendorf in California in 1963.
1) Tight construction and high strength
2) Minimum twisting, decontamination or warping
3) No rotten or decay, strong against corrosion and fire
4) Water proof, consistent when exposed in the natural or wet environment
5) Low formaldehyde emission
6) Good nailing strength, easy to be sawn, nailed, drilled, grooved, planed, filed or polished
7) Good heat and sound resistant, easy to be coated